Tillrolls.co.uk Terms and Conditions
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions of Sale prior to purchasing goods from the on-line shop or by mail order, by placing an order on-line you are agreeing to these terms and conditions:
General Terms and Conditions
1. On-line shopping and Telephone Orders with Till Rolls.co.uk are for the sale and delivery of goods within mainland United Kingdom only. Other locations may be quoted for, on an individual basis, by request.
2. All prices are in Pounds Sterling and exclude VAT @ 20%. Till Rolls.co.uk will try to maintain the price as advertised but we reserve the right to cancel an order placed should the need arise due to but not limited to instances such as pricing errors or insufficient stock.
3. Delivery procedure and Terms are as outlined in a separate document that can be found by clicking HERE
4. After placing an order online, you will receive E-mail confirmation of the goods, addresses and any further applicable information relative to your order. Delivery of your order should be assumed to comply with our Terms and conditions and also outlined on our "Delivery Information Page" If a product was to become lost or damaged in transit please contact us as soon as possible, please ensure that you make a comment about any packaging/damaged box when receiving from the courier and record this on the delivery signature documentation. We will arrange with you to replace or repair the goods as quickly as possible. We reserve the right not to replace goods damaged by the courier if they have been signed for in good condition by yourselves.
5. Payment can be made by several Credit card/debit cards by mail order telephone or on line, Alternative you can e-mail your order to us and will send you a pro-forma invoice for payment via BACS. Goods will be dispatched once payment is received.
6. Credit or Debit card. Payment will be debited from your account at point of placing the order. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is within our power to do so, to keep the details of your order secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from our site.
For detailed Terms and Conditions regarding our returns policy and procedures, please visit our dedicated page by clicking HERE
Although every effort is made to ensure our compatibility list is kept up to date, we cannot accept liability for any discrepancy or advice given as a result of using the feature. Manufacturers are known to offer different variations of the same model number which in some circumstances have varied sizes of rolls and different consumables. It is also known that as machinery manufacturers bring out new versions of machines they can change the sizes of rolls and types of consumables all together, therefore it is not possible to cater for all possibilities, in these situations we aim to post the result for the latest version of machine. Where no result is shown, this does not mean we do not know the sizes or types of product, but rather there could be multiple or variable options - please call us to discuss these results in particular so that we can ensure you obtain the correct product. Our list is intended as a guide only and we strongly recommend checking any result against machine specifications with either the supplier of the equipment or in your manual. In the event that a purchase is made by using our compatibility advice online, we will happily accept goods back for a refund, however the return costs of the goods will fall with the purchaser as we are unable to 100% guarantee any of the results.
If you are unhappy with an item purchased from us, please let us know!! You are our business and if you are unhappy, we will make every effort to correct the problem. However, all refunds or returns are entirely at the management’s discretion.
Product Quality Guarantee
We pride ourselves on offering good products and service. If you are unhappy with a product purchased, please contact us as soon as possible and we will try to rectify the situation. If you are not entirely happy with your purchase you may return the product, attachments and packaging to ourselves within 7 days of purchase. We will not accept any returns not in original packaging. Please keep all boxes and packaging in event of a fault or any damage must be reported within 24 hours of delivery, we accept no liability after this period. If goods are missing or broken please call 08000852224 us for details to resolve this.
We will not pass your details to any third parties for marketing purposes. However Till Rolls.co.uk keeps a full customer database to ensure that a satisfactory service and follow to any enquires is offered. The above terms and conditions apply to the U.K. only and do not affect customers statutory rights.
The layout of this page and website remains the property of Till Rolls.co.uk under UK copyright law. All logos and pictures remain the property of the applicable manufacturer/UK distributors and are reproduced in reselling their equipment. Any unauthorised duplication of page content or site layout will be deemed a breach of applicable laws.